At Ans, we consider the security of our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present.
If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems.
Please do the following:
- E-mail your findings to [email protected],
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people's data,
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved,
- Do not use attacks on physical security, brute force attacks, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties, and
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation.
What we promise:
- We will respond to your report within 3 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date,
- We will treat your report confidentially and will not share your personal data with third parties without your consent. An exception to this is the police and judicial authorities, in the event of a report or if information is required.
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem,
- In the public information concerning the problem reported, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise), and
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to rule out legal action against you in advance. We want to be able to weigh up each situation individually. We consider ourselves morally obliged to report when we suspect that the weakness or data has been abused, or that you have shared knowledge about the weakness with others. You can rest assured that any accidental discovery in our online environment will not lead to a report being filed.
- As a token of our gratitude for your assistance, we offer a giftcard reward for every report of a security problem that was not yet known to us. We determine the size of the reward on the basis of the seriousness of the leak and the quality of the report.
We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in the ultimate publication on the problem after it is resolved.